Company to take forward UArizona-invented diagnostic platform for the early detection of chronic disease
- Read more about UA Center for Innovation Company, Sylvan Source, has Technologies Validated by Industry Leading Physicist
Sylvan Source, Inc. (SSI), a University of Arizona Center for Innovation (UACI) company, has confirmed the validation of the proprietary technology underlying SSI product families. The validation was completed via a thorough process performed by a non-biased, third-party senior scientist at Fermilab, Alan D. Bross, Ph.D. SSI provides industrial-municipal water treatment plants and thermal energy recovery systems with superior energy efficiency, fewer points of failure, and up to 50% lower capital expenditures and operational expenses.
- Read more about Startup Paramium Technologies to Scale Up Business of Shaping Precision Satellite Reflectors
- Read more about University of Arizona Center for Innovation and the Industrial Development Authority of the City of Sierra Vista Support Startups through Sponsorship Collaboration
- Read more about Local Startups Awarded over $55,000 at IdeaFunding Pitch Competition as part of return of TENWEST Impact Festival
- Read more about 25th Anniversary of IdeaFunding Celebrates Milestone with 25 Arizona Companies Advancing to Final Round Competing for Over $50,000 in Prizes
This week, the University Economic Development Association (UEDA) announced winners of its annual Awards of Excellence program during their annual Summit hosted in San Antonio, Texas.
Leading initiatives from across North America competed in a six-month process, including application, peer review, online presentations, and, ultimately, selection by attendees of the annual UEDA Summit as category leaders. The Awards of Excellence Program recognizes organizations who are transforming their campuses into engines of economic prosperity through leading edge initiatives in categories.